Wood pellets are a common type of biomass which can be burned as
green fuel in a pellet stove or boiler. They are typically made
from sawdust, scraps, and other waste wood from the lumber and
logging industries, wood product manufacturers, and other
industries that generate wood waste. High performance wood shavings
pellet mill is the key equipment in the process of wood pellet
What are the Features of High Performance Wood Shavings Pellet Mill
1. The gear box is made of high quality grey cast iron to have low
noise and good shock absorption.
2. The die and rollers are made of high quality alloy steel, whose
hardness can be 55-60HRC.
3. The most suitable wood sawdust processing hole structure. The
best compression ratio is acquired from countless experiments.
4. The gear drive has greater efficiency than belt drive and worm
drive, and can avoid the belt slippage, short belt service life and
other shortcomings in belt drive.
5. It adopts safe electric control system and operating systems
that are fully compliant with CE standard. The emergency stop
button can quickly shut down the machine in case of emergency.
6. The strict and standardized production and technology
managements make sure all of our machines and each part to be
consistent and interchangeable. Customers will be more relieved to
choose the spare parts.
7. It changed the structure of traditional wood pellet mills
design, added strengthening rib to the shell and increased the
thickness of the casting, which greatly enhances the strength of
the machine, and prevents breakage of the wood pellet machines
How to Maintain High Performance Wood Shavings Pellet Mill?
1. Regularly check if the belt is slack, and tighten or repair
2. Regularly fill oil to bearings to ensure inter- lubricating of
3. Regularly check cutter screws, strengthen fixity between the
blade and the blade rest.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of cutters, check them
frequently to prevent unnecessary damage to other parts.
5. The machine should be kept well grounded. Frequent maintenance
can increase the life of the wood pellet mill machinery.
6. Put the wood pellet mill in a better ventilate place to ensure
that the heat from the working motor can be emitted, so as to
extend the life of the machinery.
7. Before repeated starting, first clear away all the remaining
debris in the machine chamber to reduce starting resistance; remove
the ash in the bottom outlet.
Address: High and New Industrial Zone, Kexue Revenue, High and New
Technology Industrial Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China